In this training, you will learn how to develop a marketing plan, conduct an analysis of your audience, and identify techniques to launch your outreach and marketing campaigns.
Audience: This training is developed for victim service professionals who provide direct services to victims of crime and who are responsible for developing outreach and marketing for their organizations.
CEUs will be awarded for those who complete all requirements. The schedule for this training is as follows:
- Introductory Week: August 16, 2021
- Week 1: August 26, 2021
- Week 2: September 2, 2021
All webinars are conducted on Thursdays from 11:30 a.m.–12:45 p.m. e.t
- 2023 International Conference on Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, and Fighting for Justice
- Wellness as a Survival Mechanism: Changing Skills for Changing Times
- National Center for Victims of Crime's 2022 National Training Institute & National Crime Victim Bar Association's 2022 National Conference