OVC is required to set clear program goals and collect performance measure data to demonstrate achievement of those goals. All recipients of OVC funding are required to collect and report performance data that demonstrate the results of funded activities.
The reported data also assists OVC with fulfilling its responsibilities under the President’s Management Agenda, the Uniform Grants Guidance, and multiple pieces of federal legislation.
- President's Management Agenda: Results-Oriented Accountability for Grants
- Foundations for Evidence-Based Policymaking Act (2018)
- Grant Reporting Efficiency and Agreements Transparency (GREAT) Act (2019)
- Revisions to the Uniform Grants Guidance (in progress)
- Grant Performance and Results Act-Modernization Act (GPRA-MA) (2010)