This page presents expired funding opportunities from OVC. Use the search filters below to find specific solicitations. Click on a solicitation title to see details about the solicitation along with any resulting awards.
New Grants and Payment Management Systems Now Available!
The Justice Grants System (JustGrants) and the Department of the Treasury’s Automated Standard Application for Payments (ASAP) are now available for all award management and payment activities. Award recipients with the Office of Justice Programs (OJP) can login to JustGrants or visit the informational website for further resources and support. Additionally, ASAP is now available for enrolled Department of Justice award recipients to request funds. For more information on how to request funds in ASAP, please reference the user guide.
OVC FY 2022 Invited to Apply - Administrative Funding Adjustment to Previously Funded FY2019 VOCA Victim Compensation Alaska
OVC FY 2022 Invited to Apply - Administrative Funding Adjustment to Previously Funded FY2020 VOCA Victim Compensation
OVC FY 2022 Invited to Apply — Byrne Discretionary Community Project Funding/Byrne Discretionary Grants Program 2
OVC FY 2022 Invited to Apply - Advancing Hospital-Based Victim Services Technical Assistance Project
OVC FY 2022 Building State Technology Capacity and Jabara-Heyer No HATE Act State-Run Hate Crime Reporting Hotlines
The individual who is awarded funding under this program will work to—
- identify barriers that prevent all victims of crime, including victims of color, from accessing and receiving compensation,
- improve support and resources for state victim compensation programs, and
- promote equity in access to and receipt of compensation funding.
OVC FY 2022 Measuring the Impact of Victim Services: Implementation, Management, and Sustainment of the Measures for Providers Responding to Victimization Experiences (iMPRoVE) Project
OVC FY 2022 Developing Greater Understanding of the Needs of and Resources for Victims of Criminal Justice System-Related Harm
OVC FY 2022 Field-Generated Solicitation: Increasing Options and Expanding Access for Victims of Crime
OVC FY 2022 Invited to Apply - Administrative Funding Adjustment to Previously Funded FY2019 VOCA Victim Compensation
OVC seeks one full-time Fellow to—
- promote the Enhancing Law Enforcement Response to Victims (ELERV) strategy,
- provide training and technical assistance to agencies interested in ELERV, and
- engage with law enforcement agencies interested in improving agencywide victim response and creating in-house, law enforcement-based victim services.
This program intends to improve outcomes for children and youth who are victims of human trafficking by—
- integrating human trafficking policy and programming at the state or Tribal level; and
- enhancing coordinated, multidisciplinary, and statewide approaches to serving trafficked youth.