Putting the Pieces Together: OVC Grantee Orientation
The recorded OVC Grantee Orientation Webinar equips OVC grantees with the knowledge and resources necessary to successfully manage grant awards.
OVC discretionary and formula grantees are strongly encouraged to view this recording to learn about OVC and the OVC Training and Technical Assistance Center, special conditions, grant management, and program monitoring.
The webinar will help grantees—
- Gain a greater understanding of OVC’s mission.
- Identify your key grant documents.
- Understand the terms and conditions of your award, including reporting responsibilities.
- Recognize your obligation to comply with federal requirements.
- Become familiar with available grant and victim service resources.
Visit the OVC Grantee Orientation Webinar Archive to view presentations from the 2017 and 2018 OVC Grantee Orientation Webinars.
Opinions or points of view expressed in these recordings represent those of the speakers and do not necessarily represent the official position or policies of the U.S. Department of Justice. Any commercial products and manufacturers discussed in these recordings are presented for informational purposes only and do not constitute product approval or endorsement by the U.S. Department of Justice.