ITVERP is a unique federal program that provides financial reimbursement for qualifying expenses to qualified U.S. citizens and U.S. government employees who suffered direct physical or emotional injury from an act of international terrorism while outside the United States.
There are three main requirements for this program—
- Terrorist Incident Occurred Outside the United States
- U.S. Citizenship or Employee of U.S. Government
- Expenses Directly Related to the Terrorist Incident
- Please contact an ITVERP case manager at 1–800–363–0441 for assistance with completing your application. ITVERP case managers will answer your questions and assist you with completing all application steps.
- Please be aware that due to delays in receiving mail, applications that are sent by mail may be delayed in processing.