This program will support one full-time fellow to—
- promote the Enhancing Law Enforcement Response to Victims (ELERV) strategy,
- provide training and technical assistance to agencies interested in ELERV, and
- engage with law enforcement agencies interested in improving agencywide victim response and creating in-house, law enforcement-based victim services.
The fellow will support OVC’s goal to increase the number of law enforcement agencies using the ELERV model and providing law enforcement-based victim services.
OVC expects to make one award of up to $450,000 for a 36-month period of performance to begin on October 1, 2022.
Number of Awards: 1
Total Amount Awarded: $449,832
- OVC Transfer DCR- FY 17 Enhanced Collaborative Model To Combat Human Trafficking
- OVC FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Transforming America’s Response to Elder Abuse: Enhanced Multidisciplinary Teams (E-MDTs) for Older Victims of Abuse and Financial Exploitation Training and Technical Assistance
- OVC FY 2020 Linking Services for Children and Youth Statewide Project Invitation to Apply